As per estimates, around 1.7 lakh foreigners fly to India for medical treatment every year, to avail world class personalised healthcare services. Indian hospitals meet international standards of cleanliness and hygiene and their top-class infrastructure suits the needs of patients coming for treatments such as Bariatric Surgery and cosmetic surgery.
- Request from patients is received with brief history and current medical problem and treatment.
- SCOD- Medical expert will work on it and provide relevant treatment information to the patient.
- Counseling of the patient done by SCOD expert for the appropriate treatment / package.
- Appointment Scheduling with the concerned doctor/ physician.
- Confirmation of date and time of arrival by the patient
- SCOD team will organize Accommodation/Hotel Booking
- Airport pick up facility by SCOD International Executive/ team, and will be provided with the required assistance.
- Admission of patient with planned treatment at SCOD.
- Patient is being discharged after the proper treatment
- At the time of discharge patient is advised by the doctor for follow up assistance for future appointment scheduling after discharge.
- Your executive is caring, skilled and dedicated to your needs to make your stay efficient and unperturbed. He will assist you in navigating through the SCOD systems, scheduling appointments with the most appropriate SCOD experts, facilitating language interpreters & understanding your cultural expectations.
- Post your visit to SCOD, your coordinator will be your one point of contact for all future communications. Please contact [email protected], [email protected] to schedule a medical appointment or to receive more information.
- SCOD International Clinical Co-ordinatorsTo make certain the best of clinical services for you, SCOD has a care management team of experienced international care nurses and a senior-level physician. This team works closely with the international care coordinator and SCOD’s clinical team.
- Patient Education The care management nurse constantly educates and updates the patients on their condition and improvements. She holds the educational sessions & informs the patient and attendants on future course of action.
- Discharge Once your attending physician announces the Discharge, The international care management nurse will tack together discharge plans with other members of the SCOD’s international team. The team takes care of your needs & request while finalizing the discharge.
- The International patient services team ensures that at the time of discharge you receive the right information and education, available translated materials, all consolidated bills. The team will also discuss & plan your follow-up visits and future treatment needs in your home country.
- Clinical Equipment The patient management team will arrange for you all the necessary clinical equipment, such as a Stretcher, a wheelchair, Crash cart or oxygen. Private Duty Nursing At your request, the patient management team can arrange a private duty nurse or a sitter with medical background.
- Ambulance Transportation If you cannot commute on a normal vehicle & need a medically equipped vehicle, the care management team will arrange ambulance.
- Your Billing Guide Our dept. of International services will help you with all kind of financial Informations like preparing estimates, understanding the bills, provisional bill generations, verifying insurance coverage vis-a-vis SCOD policies and collecting payments.
- India is emerging as a preferred healthcare destination for patients across the globe. In fact, medical tourism has earned a prominent position in statistics related to tourist influx as well as revenue generation for the services sector.
- India is considered a highly effective centre for specialized treatments such as open-heart surgery, hip and knee replacement, paediatric cardiac surgery, dentistry, bone marrow transplant, cosmetic surgery, therapy of cancer, and bariatric surgery among others.
- World-class services at affordable cost: International patients come to India for treatment because of the world-class facilities available here at affordable costs. Moreover, there are no waiting lists or queues to baffle patients or their families. You get immediate attention and assistance in hospitals anywhere in India.
- Skilled and well-qualified doctors: Indian doctors and surgeons are well known throughout the world for their skills and research. This country offers you the services of some of the world’s highest-qualified medical professionals along with top-class biomedical facilities.
- Customized services: Here, patients can avail healthcare benefits in facilities varying in size from small, specialized clinics to large, multi-specialty hospitals. India’s offerings are classified into a range of categories that can suit every budget and every need.
- Use of latest technologies: Indian hospitals are equipped with highly advanced equipment and use latest technologies to offer sophisticated medical services that are easily comparable to those offered by developed countries.